At Palmetto Children’s Academy, the development of each child’s self-esteem and sense of responsibility is our principal objective. Palmetto Children’s Academy understands that children naturally desire to learn and explore at a very young age. We strive to enhance this curiosity while encouraging the children to develop a strong sense of pride and achievement.
Our programs focus on developing physical, emotional, social and cognitive skills through a well organized, structured curriculum designed to stimulate the child’s own creativity, imagination and independence.
At Palmetto Children’s Academy, Children:
- Are hugged first, and then taught
- Receive instruction from knowledgeable and caring teachers
- Experience a nurturing & stimulating educational environment
- Improve unique gifts & talents
- Develop critical communication skills – Reading, Writing, and Listening
- Learn to apply these skills & knowledge
- Are prepared to be successful academically – now and in the future
- Participate in activities that develop skills in:
- Reading and language development
- Math and science
- Social and emotional development
- Motor development
- Creative arts and Technology
Our program gives young children the foundation they need to develop a lifetime love of learning in a fun, caring, and educational environment:
- Children stay healthy and fit by eating nutritious meals with a variety of fruits and vegetables.
- Our menus are planned and prepared with a registered dietitian’s guidance
- All staff are aware of the importance and values of good nutrition and share this with the children
- Infants will receive massages and passive range of motion
- As the children grow, they will participate in a physical exercise program